Discover this informative and practical session providing updates on the main European calls for R&I projects related to urban challenges.
Our goal is to share with you, in 1 hour, some methodological insights, contact points, and feedback to help you better understand the requirements and objectives of these competitive calls.
Watch the webinar (in French) here :
Programme and speakers:
Pierre Pacaud, MESR-DGRI, coordinator for the Cities Mission in France
- Presentation of the Research & Innovation landscape: main European calls, objectives, and contact points
- Focus on the structuring of the urban axis in the Horizon Europe program
- Procedures for response and thematic overview of upcoming project calls
- Experience sharing from private actors
Efficacity – Isabelle Dennieau, Director of Development
ENGIE – Sylvain Chapon, Expert Energy Solutions Global Business Unit – Low Carbon Cities
- Testimonies from local authorities on the public/private collaboration in European project calls
- Bordeaux Métropole – Mickaëlle Vergnaud, European Project Manager
- Urban Community of Dunkerque